Timberwolf 160PH wood chipper
COMPACT, STRONG AND FAST HYDRAULIC WOOD CHIPPER
Timberwolf 160PH Wood Chipper is is replacing the sector leading TW 125PH. The first thing you might notice is the upgraded blades, from single-sided to reversible. The machine design has been simplified making it easier for you to keep it in first-class shape. The fan paddles have gone from aluminium to steel for extra strength. There are remote greasing points and in-feed controls on both sides of the hopper. The hopper also has an open top to help you feed awkward branches. It feels familiar, but under the skin it’s a break from the norm.
Competitively priced and weighing in at only 608kg, this Petrol chipper comprises a large feed funnel, With twin feed rollers, an auto feed control and is a truly professional hydraulic chipper. This exceptional machine takes many of its components from the class leading TW 230DHB.
If you’re just starting out as a landscaper you want a capable wood chipper that doesn’t break the bank – or your rear axle. You want a lightweight, easy-to-manoeuvre machine that is simple to service and that can take on some serious jobs.
It’s what’s inside that matters.
This machine delivers more than it has any right to deliver. So light, so well designed, so powerful and such good value. Arrange a demonstration today, you’ll be impressed. Its low centre of gravity and large wheels ensure an easy tow and due to its light mass, there is no need for brakes – handy if you take the machine off road.
The best things come in small packages.
|Engine||22hp Honda GX690 Petrol 4 stroke|
|Max dia. infeed||152mm (6”)*|
|Feed Method||Twin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control|
|Blades||Double sided, hollow ground, fully hardened|
|Throughput||Up to 3.5 tonnes per hour|
|Drive||Direct 3 belt|
|Ave. Chip Size||14.9 mm|
|Discharge||fan through 270 degree rotating chute|
|Length||2935mm (Fixed head tray up)|
|Tank cap.||18 LTR (4 gallons)|
|Ave. Fuel Cons.||4 litre/hour*|
|Rotor Dia||510 mm|
|Rotor Weight||61 kg|
|Rotor Speed||1908 rpm|
TIMBERWOLF 160PH WOOD CHIPPER
Feature’s & Benefits
This machine has excellent performance, and below are the key features and benefits which detail how it would make a valuable asset to your business:
- Sub 750kg towing weight
- Easy and light to manoeuvre
- Blades – easy to access and change, do not require shimming, can be sharpened up to 10 times with up to 25 hours chipping between sharpening.
- Clever rotor and blade design allows compact size that makes more efficient use of engine power compared to competitors
- Reliable no stress control
- Modular construction of feed funnel, roller box, rotor housing, engine bay and chassis ensures exceptional strength, accessibility and ease of maintenance
- “Safety Plus” features – large robust safety stop bar coupled with additional back up stop switch, plus reverse feed control switch operates independently of safety stop bar, for maximum operator safety
- Proven feed roller design for the easy feeding and long life
* Engine manufacturers quoted figure