THE WOLF WITH THE BIGGER APPETITE JUST GOT EVEN BETTER
KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL ENGINE, TWIN HYDRAULIC FEED, VARIABLE TRACKING SYSTEM
Don’t let the terrain stand in the way of bringing your wood chipper to the job.
Our renowned TW 280 performance now with the ability to move the tracks in and out, raise the height of the machine off the ground and alter the angle at which it sits, making tackling difficult ground conditions easy!
If you’re looking for the ground-covering performance and the outstanding eﬃciency you’ve come to expect from Timberwolf, the TW 280TVGTR variable tracked wood chipper will get in and get the job done. The Wolftrack® variable tracking system features heavy-duty twin arms supporting each track, with dynamic control over track width, ground clearance and machine tilt angle, giving you greater control and comfort, particularly whilst navigating uneven and sloping ground up to 30 degrees.
The extra-wide feed funnel and open top section combine to provide users with better visibility and ease of feeding, whilst the class-leading 280mm by 210mm in-feed aperture can process 6.5 tonnes per hour. There’s also Timberwolf’s legendary ‘no-stress’ auto-feed control for smooth operation, combined with a heavier rotor giving added inertia to get the job done quicker.
Designed with the user in mind, the TW 280TVGTR has a low vibration and ergonomically designed ride-on platform for ultimate comfort and safety. There are also additional safety controls, such as reverse feed rollers overriding the stop bar or the carefully positioned air filter intakes to draw in cool, dust-free air. The devil really is in the detail!
Optional flashing amber lights (shown on 230vtr)
Optional winch available
|Engine||45hp Kubota 4-cylinder turbo|
|Max dia. infeed||210mm (8 1/4”)*|
|Feed Method||Twin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control|
|Blades||158mm double sided, fully hardened|
|Throughput||Up to 6.5 tonnes per hour|
|Drive||Direct 3 belt|
|Ave. Chip Size||19.5 mm|
|Discharge||fan through 270 degree rotating chute|
|Length||2740mm (tray up) 3300mm (tray down)|
|Tank cap.||36 ltr|
|Spare Road Wheel||n/a|
|Ave. Fuel Cons.||7 litre/hour*|
|Rotor Dia||750 mm|
|Rotor Weight||119 kg|
|Rotor Speed||1778 rpm|
Features & Benefits
- The key features and benefits of the TW 280TVGTR are extensive and this contractor’s machine is heavily engineered to work 24/7
- Variable track base to allow safe working on banks to 30 degrees.
- Large tracks for low ground pressure, stability and off road traction
- Reliable and powerful Kubota 4 cyl. Turbo diesel engine
- Split rotor housing for easy access to blades and rotor
- Blades – reversible double edged for long life. Up to 500 hours life per set. Do not require shimming
- Clever rotor and blade design allows compact size that makes more efficient use of engine power compared to heavier and larger designs
- Legendary Timberwolf no stress control – fast reaction times ensure high efficiency, high throughput and constant discharge velocity
- Proven feed roller design with replacement teeth for easy feeding/long life, plus 4 x springs gives powerful ‘crushing’ ability to rollers
- Modular construction of feed funnel, roller box, rotor housing, engine bay and chassis ensures exceptional strength, accessibility and ease of maintenance
- “Safety Plus” features – large robust safety stop bar coupled with additional back up stop switch, plus reverse feed control switch operates independently of safety stop bar, for maximum operator safety
- This is a “24-7” contractors’ machine
- Adjustable discharge spout rotates through 270 degrees
* Engine manufacturers quoted figures