Competitively priced and weighing only 608kg, this chipper comprises a large feed funnel, twin feed rollers, an auto feed control and is a truly professional hydraulic chipper. This exceptional machine takes many of its components from the class leading TW 230DHB.
It’s only when you start to chip, you’ll understand how amazing this machine really is. Incorporated into its sleek design, you will find the feed funnel positioned at just the right height, the controls simple and easy to use, the rollers fast and powerful, and the auto feed control extremely reactive. You’ll get the job done in no time!
Its low centre of gravity and large wheels ensure an easy tow and due to its light mass, there is no need for brakes – handy if you take the machine off road.
|Engine||22hp Honda GX690 Petrol 4 stroke|
|Max dia. infeed||152mm (6”)*|
|Feed Method||Twin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control|
|Blades||Double sided, hollow ground, fully hardened|
|Throughput||Up to 3.5 tonnes per hour|
|Drive||Direct 3 belt|
|Ave. Chip Size||14.9 mm|
|Discharge||fan through 270 degree rotating chute|
|Length||2935mm (Fixed head tray up)|
|Tank cap.||18 LTR (4 gallons)|
|Ave. Fuel Cons.||4 litre/hour*|
|Rotor Dia||510 mm|
|Rotor Weight||61 kg|
|Rotor Speed||1908 rpm|
Feature & Benefits
This machine has excellent performance, and below are the key features and benefits which detail how it would make a valuable asset to your business:
- Sub 750kg towing weight
- Easy and light to manoeuvre
- Blades – easy to access and change, do not require shimming, can be sharpened up to 10 times with up to 25 hours chipping between sharpening.
- Clever rotor and blade design allows compact size that makes more efficient use of engine power compared to competitors
- Reliable no stress control
- Modular construction of feed funnel, roller box, rotor housing, engine bay and chassis ensures exceptional strength, accessibility and ease of maintenance
- “Safety Plus” features – large robust safety stop bar coupled with additional back up stop switch, plus reverse feed control switch operates independently of safety stop bar, for maximum operator safety
- Proven feed roller design for easy feeding and long life
* Engine manufacturers quoted figure