Timberwolf 280phb Petrol WoodChipper
Timberwolf 280phb Petrol WoodChipper is an 8″ petrol chipper from Timberwolf, the UK market leaders. The new petrol 230PHB wood-chipper packs a huge punch combining a 57hp Kubota petrol engine with a heavy-weight chipping system, large feed rollers and over-size feed funnel, its unbeatable performance is complemented by its compact design.
Satisfying the most demanding of professional users, this heavily engineered chipper is ideal for contractors and has been designed to work 24-7.
Powered by a Kubota 57hp WG1605 four-cylinder petrol engine, the TW 280PHB woodchipper offers 210mm (8″) cutting performance for serious arboriculture and forestry tasks.
Timberwolf’s 8″ road towable petrol wood chipper is nothing short of outstanding. It is built to tackle the toughest of jobs with minimal maintenance. Bigger and stronger, yet it’s still easy to use.
The TW 280PHB has an extra-wide feed funnel and open top section to provide better visibility and ease of feeding. It has a wider in-feed aperture (280mm x 210mm) which is bigger in overall area than the nearest rival. Designed with the operator in mind, whether it’s the additional safety controls such as the reverse feed rollers overriding the stop bar or the carefully positioned air ﬁlter intakes to draw in cool, dust-free air. The devil really is in the detail!
‘A faster stronger machine for the most demanding arborists’
Time is money and the TW 280PHB wins hands down with its ability to keep a gang of workers busy and get the job done more quickly and easily.
An added bonus is that even after years of work, this sought after machine can be worth thousands more than other makes of a similar age and condition.
|Engine||57hp Kubota 4-cylinder petrol|
|Max dia. infeed||210mm (8 1/4”)*|
|Feed Method||Twin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control|
|Blades||2 double sided, fully hardened|
|Throughput||over 6.5 tonnes per hour|
|Drive||Direct 3 belt|
|Ave. Chip Size||19.35 mm|
|Discharge||fan through 270 degree rotating chute|
TIMBERWOLF 280phb Petrol WoodChipper
Features & Benefits
- Reliable and powerful Kubota 4 cyl. Turbo diesel engine
- Blades – reversible double edged for long life. Up to 500 hours life per set. Do not require shimming
- Clever rotor and blade design allows compact size that makes more efficient use of engine power compared to heavier and larger designs
- Legendary Timberwolf no stress control – fast reaction times ensure high efficiency, high throughput and constant discharge velocity
- Proven feed roller design with replaceable teeth for easy feeding/long life, plus 4 x springs gives powerful ‘crushing’ ability to rollers
- Advance design of feed funnel, roller box, rotor housing, engine bay and chassis ensures exceptional strength, accessibility and ease of maintenance
- “Safety Plus” features – large robust safety stop bar plus reverse feed controls on both sides for maximum operator safety
- This is a “24-7” contractors’ machine capable of keeping 4 people busy
- Adjustable discharge spout rotates through 270 degrees